Thursday, 17 May 2012


Where in America i can go for good real estate investment properties ?

You can buy in any state. You can only go there if you have a Visa though, you can't get one just because you own property.

That is sort of like saying "where in the US can I find a good wife?"

Where ever you are you can find good real estate investments. Look for prices and locations. If you are thinking about buying office space- realize this is completely different than the residential market.

Right now Victoria, Texas is an excellent place. Vivtoria is in a boom & taking off like Austin did in the 70's. People do not have a place to live and are staying in hotels & motels. there are no rentals.
Source(s):
I own a rental property, but am going to put this up for sale since I do not live there. I took it away from a managment company I had because of doing a poor job. It took me two years to get it upgraded after 6 years of never keeping it maintained. Just had new hardie siding put on and it is in tip top shape.

Good real estate investment properties exist all over America. It is kind of like the stock market. The trick is identifying which ones are better than others.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment